Just landed in Kansas City… I am still not sure if it's Kansas or Missouri. It’s been snowing from last 25 hours and the night is dark, snowy and beautiful. On the way from the airport to the hotel, I couldn’t really see much of the city through the frosty windows of the cab. But I liked what I saw. The hotel is right in the heart of downtown, and bonus = it’s Christmas time! The entire place is lit up and there is a huge Christmas tree in the lobby all decked up :)
This place reminds of Peoria; the snowy nights, the hotel stay and the drives from the airport to my room. I had some good times there.
Oh, did I mention the dinner? Damn! I tasted the worst thing on earth – Goat cheese. The menu made it sound so fancy – cashew crusted blah blah blah. First bite and all I could think of was ‘Where the heck can I spit this out?’. But, obviously I had to suck it up! Thank god the entrée I ordered made up for it – Cayenne & Vanilla Brined Chicken yummm
Anyways, it’s time to hit the sack. Nothing like ending a long day wrapped in fresh sheets, falling asleep watching family guy lol…
Good night!
This place reminds of Peoria; the snowy nights, the hotel stay and the drives from the airport to my room. I had some good times there.
Oh, did I mention the dinner? Damn! I tasted the worst thing on earth – Goat cheese. The menu made it sound so fancy – cashew crusted blah blah blah. First bite and all I could think of was ‘Where the heck can I spit this out?’. But, obviously I had to suck it up! Thank god the entrée I ordered made up for it – Cayenne & Vanilla Brined Chicken yummm
Anyways, it’s time to hit the sack. Nothing like ending a long day wrapped in fresh sheets, falling asleep watching family guy lol…
Good night!