I don't have anything to write tonight - Just a usual day! Mainly cz I am sleep deprived and over fed. All I want to do is just get in my bed, watch some TV and fall asleep. Will write more tomorrow!
Oh wait, before I hit the sack I must mention that I had my first hibachi dinner (Kobe). Was great!
If you ever get a chance to stay in KC downtown, you will have plenty of great places to eat at around you (Click here for a scratch list).
You can thank me later!
Oh wait, before I hit the sack I must mention that I had my first hibachi dinner (Kobe). Was great!
If you ever get a chance to stay in KC downtown, you will have plenty of great places to eat at around you (Click here for a scratch list).
You can thank me later!