I moved to the US of A some two years ago. And until now I have traveled quite a bit. But to my surprise, I had left the most beautiful place unexplored – California! This summer I am finally here. And let me yell it out loud!! It is beautiful!
San Diego is a not-so-big-not-so-small town. It has the beauty of a small town as well as the charm of a big city. It is what you want it to be. There is plenty of stuff to do for fast paced, party lover youngsters. But at the same time I see a lot of people moving here after retirement. So I like to say that this place has something for everyone.
San Diego is a not-so-big-not-so-small town. It has the beauty of a small town as well as the charm of a big city. It is what you want it to be. There is plenty of stuff to do for fast paced, party lover youngsters. But at the same time I see a lot of people moving here after retirement. So I like to say that this place has something for everyone.